Thursday, March 24, 2016

Introduction



My name is Chloe Chiappetti. Im currently a liberal arts major and will graduate in the fall. My plan is to transfer to the University of Scranton and obtain my masters in special education. I want to teach middle school and work with children with disabilities and I hope to  make a positive impact on their lives and teach them certain learning strategies that will be effective in helping them further their education. From an early age I’ve always had an interest in people and the arts. Ive always tended to flourish in English and practiced ballet and tap for many of my adolescent years. Culture is very diverse and always changing. I enjoy watching the trends as they evolve.  Science has never peaked my interest throughout my education.. I’m currently taking a chemistry class while intimated, I plan on putting my best foot forward. Thus far, I have a solid grasp on the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment